Raising a child interested in learning and experiences doesn’t just happen! As parents, it’s our job to engage their minds and nurture their natural curiosity about the world around them. STEM activities are a great way to nurture curiosity! We have 20 messy, fun, and colorful activities to brighten your school days!
1. Fireworks In A Jar
2. Umberella Counting Color Sort Stem For Kids
3. Building 2D And 3D Shapes With Craft Sticks
4. Crawling Colors Mixing Science Experiment
5. Skittles Experiment And Science Experiments For Toddlers
6. Firework Salt Painting
7. Preschool Rainbow Fish Color Mixing
8. Kids Kitchen Xlyophone Science Experiment
9. Paint Splat Activitiy For Kids
10. No Mess Color Theory Experiment
11. How To Make A Whirlygig
12. Art For Kids Rainbow Sponge Painting
13. Make And Explore Paint Rainbows
14. Simple Color Scavenger Hunt
*All photos used with permission.
Looking for more STEM in your classroom? Visit these TCHSL posts for more STEM ideas:
FREE Planning Pages
Join the newsletter and receive your FREE Printable Year-At-A-Glance Planning Pages!
Join our FREE newsletter!
Join the This Crazy Homeschool Life blog family to get updates, free printables, and more!