Sometimes it’s easy to forget to take time for just having fun and working together because our homeschool lives are so full. For this reason, the Family Challenge was born!
Here’s how it works:
– Each month, a “bucket list” of sorts will be published for the next month.
– Your family can choose 4 or more items to complete for that month.
– You and your family document your challenge items through photography or journaling.
– In the last week of the month, an entry form will be posted on This Crazy Homeschool Life. Fill out the form and submit your entry.
– One winner will be chosen from those that complete the Challenge. The winning family will be profiled on This Crazy Homeschool Life, and will win a prize from this site or one of our sponsors.
The purpose of this challenge is for us to take an intentional breather in our routine and simply be together as a family. There will be one or two larger challenge items, but most will be smaller and take no more than 30 to 45 minutes. The point is not to see who does the most spectacular entry to the challenge, but to work on building and strengthening the relationships we have with the people that live in our homes with us.
One note: The publisher of This Crazy Homeschool Life understands that everyone has different comfort levels with posting photos of their family online. If your family does not share photos of your children around the internet, you are still welcome to participate. If you are choosing to document your entry through photographs, simply take photos of the what that you are completing, not the who. It’s more important to share the bonding your family experiences than it is for us to see photos of your children!
Click on the link below to download your December Family Challenge Printable:
Do you want to stay in the know, get free stuff, and be part of a fun and fantastic community? If you said yes, enter your email in the form below to join the This Crazy Homeschool Life newsletter family!
Join our FREE newsletter!
Join the This Crazy Homeschool Life blog family to get updates, free printables, and more!